Bus and Train Accidents
Southern California Bus and Train Accident Lawyers
Helping Victims of Bus and Train Accidents
The mass transit system in Southern California is among the most heavily trafficked in the world. The OCTD (Orange County Transit District), the Metrolink, Amtrak and the Los Angeles Metro Transit Authority shuttle millions of residents between home, work and all the area’s attractions. Unfortunately, with that many people riding the rails and taking the bus, injuries will occur. If you have been injured while traveling on a train or bus, you want an experienced and aggressive attorney to protect your interests.
At the offices of Kerr & Sheldon, A Professional Law Corporation, in Fountain Valley, we have represented victims of bus and train accidents throughout Southern California since 1979. Contact us for a free case evaluation. Because of our reputation for successful and aggressive advocacy, a large portion of our clients are referred by other lawyers, doctors and chiropractors, and by former clients.
We handle all types of bus and train accidents, including
- Collisions with trains or motor vehicles
- Injuries caused by reckless or careless driving or unnecessary travel at high rates of speed
- Accidents caused by conductor or bus driver negligence or failure to use due caution
- Injuries resulting from mechanical failures or improper maintenance of equipment
- Accidents involving train derailments, often caused by old or negligently maintained tracks
- Accidents on dangerous roadways or in poor weather conditions
- Personal injury caused by inadequate security on a train or bus
Bus and train accidents often involve multiple defendants who all contributed to your injury. The injuries sustained can be serious and catastrophic or even fatal. We will carefully examine all the facts of your case to ensure that the appropriate parties are held accountable.
Get the medical treatment you need!
No health insurance required!
Call 714-531-5900 for a free consultation.
At Kerr & Sheldon, we take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We do not charge any fee until we have recovered money for your injury. We also advance all costs and expenses, so that you pay nothing at all until your case is resolved.
If you want experienced personal injury lawyers to aggressively pursue full and fair compensation for your bus or train accident injury, contact Kerr & Sheldon, A Professional Law Corporation, to schedule a free case evaluation. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we will come to you.